Heard u have moved to S'pore and Finally there u r, and Operations Manager.. that's something dude, but no surprise with ur skill and dedication you have places to go....
I have shifted to Dubai and working in operations as superintendent for chemi's.
Can you please spare a few minutes of your time to participate in my Survey
(I will appreciate it if you can forward it to all your friends you think are familiar with the subject)
To participate please click here or copy it into your web browser.
Thank you for your time!
If you feel you have more comments please do not hesitate to contact me at my E-mail email@example.com
Can you try for the below enquire plz , i,e Tanker Ship.
Requirement of Ship Tanker Specification
• Age: Less than <25 years
• The tanker should have a minimum heating capability of 70 degrees C or capable of meeting this requirement within one month.
• SPM & Double banking suitability
• Tankers to comply with all relevant/applicable Conventions/Regulations including those coming into force in 2010
• LOA between 170-184m,
• Parallel body between 75-85m
• Breadth : max.32m
• Double Hull, Coiled for heating to discharge full parcel in 24hrs
• Two main boilers or One main boiler and Thermal fluid heating facility
• Tankers to have been vetted recently per OCIMF standards, CAP Rated 1 or 2 " 4"
• Heating coils to have been in use regularly and recently tested to demonstrate reliability
• Area of operation: Indian coast
• Hire Period : Primary Period six months (with 3months/6months/1 year extension options)
• Lay Can Period: During 1st week of November 2009
• Tanker to be adequately insured and have valid uninterrupted P&I Cover through out charter
• Docking and major repairs not to be done during the Charter
• Delivery: Kandla/India cleared inward and converted to trade coastal with Coastal license
• Redelivery: Last discharge port India Interested Ship Tanker Companies (viz., Vessel owners/Vessel brokers) are requested to send the following documents within 7 days of publication of this advertisement.
• Q88 for the Vessel offered, current location and availability for the required hire period.
• In case of Vessel brokers, valid Authorization Letter from Vessel owners authorizing to quote
• Details on the company which will be operating the Vessel, their Health, Safety and Environment procedures
• Copies latest OCIMF/SIRE inspection reports of the Vessel offered
• Corporate financial details: Company’s revenue and net worth details along with audited financial statements for the last 3 years.
Can you advise on use of portable thermal oil heaters. The vessel we manage are Zinc coated and have steam coils in cargo tanks. There is no arrangement for Oil heating but the cargo TDI (toluene diisocyanate) is listed in the COF and this cannnot be heated by steam or water the heating system available.
Do you have any info the portable thermal oil heaters - how it can be used and any other precautions etc.
I am Mr. Aftab Ghoghari. The Branch Manager representing Ali Trade Links Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India. Our organization is working closely with Alang Ship Breaking and Recycling Yards, listed as one of the biggest ship breaking yards in the world.
Ali Trade Links is well equipped to meet the requirements of the clients and is committed to provide quality products & services at competitive prices. At present our products & services consists the sales and export of various makes & models of Used & Reconditioned Marine & Industrial Engines, Navigation Equipments, Spares of All Engine Sets, Main Engines, Auxiliary Engines, Turbo Chargers, Purifiers, Compressors, Generators i.e., Diesel Generators, Furness Oil Generators, Fresh Water Generators, Oil Separators, Bearings, Rudders, Hydraulics Pumps, Motors, etc. The above listed products are available from the demolished ships at Alang Ship Breaking & Recycling Yards.
Ali Trade Links also acts as a S&P Ship Broker involved in Sales and Purchase of Ships, especially the Old Ship to be sold for Demolition and Recycling.
Please feel free to contact me if any of the product or services required at your end.
Best Regards, Aftab Ghoghari, Branch Manager, Ali Trade Links, Bhavnagar. E-Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org (M) +91 99788 44050
No comments yet!
You need to be a member of Tanker Operator to add comments!