Can you please spare a few minutes of your time to participate in my Survey
(I will appreciate it if you can forward it to all your friends you think are familiar with the subject)
To participate please click here or copy it into your web browser.
Thank you for your time!
If you feel you have more comments please do not hesitate to contact me at my E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you try for the below enquire plz , i,e Tanker Ship.
Requirement of Ship Tanker Specification
• Age: Less than <25 years
• The tanker should have a minimum heating capability of 70 degrees C or capable of meeting this requirement within one month.
• SPM & Double banking suitability
• Tankers to comply with all relevant/applicable Conventions/Regulations including those coming into force in 2010
• LOA between 170-184m,
• Parallel body between 75-85m
• Breadth : max.32m
• Double Hull, Coiled for heating to discharge full parcel in 24hrs
• Two main boilers or One main boiler and Thermal fluid heating facility
• Tankers to have been vetted recently per OCIMF standards, CAP Rated 1 or 2 " 4"
• Heating coils to have been in use regularly and recently tested to demonstrate reliability
• Area of operation: Indian coast
• Hire Period : Primary Period six months (with 3months/6months/1 year extension options)
• Lay Can Period: During 1st week of November 2009
• Tanker to be adequately insured and have valid uninterrupted P&I Cover through out charter
• Docking and major repairs not to be done during the Charter
• Delivery: Kandla/India cleared inward and converted to trade coastal with Coastal license
• Redelivery: Last discharge port India Interested Ship Tanker Companies (viz., Vessel owners/Vessel brokers) are requested to send the following documents within 7 days of publication of this advertisement.
• Q88 for the Vessel offered, current location and availability for the required hire period.
• In case of Vessel brokers, valid Authorization Letter from Vessel owners authorizing to quote
• Details on the company which will be operating the Vessel, their Health, Safety and Environment procedures
• Copies latest OCIMF/SIRE inspection reports of the Vessel offered
• Corporate financial details: Company’s revenue and net worth details along with audited financial statements for the last 3 years.
Good day!My name is Tamara/General Manager of Geo-crewing Ltd.We are trying hard to find partner/Owner to whom we can serve with full responsibility by providing qualified Georgian seafarers.our web-site is:www.geo-crewing.com; e-mail:email@example.com.If you are interested or can help me in this matter, I would be very appreciated. Thanks beforehand.BRGRDS/Tamara
No comments yet!
You need to be a member of Tanker Operator to add comments!